ModernMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the server

2 posters

Go down

Update on the server Empty Update on the server

Post by Envy Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 am

The Game running, but the client has a problen. Jessa is working to fix it, and possiably we can have working clients by tomorrow. The website will not be up today, if you need an account please contact either me or Ninjette/Djinni (Jessa). All returning players from Flash MS will receive a free IOC. Welcome back party, if the client works, will be tomorrow at 9 o'clock eastern standard time (6 o'clock pasicfic). Please join us!
Envy
Envy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update on the server Empty Re: Update on the server

Post by Envy Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 am

Something I forgot to say, there will be a server restart everyday, I will make.a schedual of when these server restarts are, so keep an eye out for that in the upcomming week.
Envy
Envy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjette Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 am

The clients are fixed. The download links located on these forums have been updated, so please update your client!

However, the game is still not up. This time it's a java problem. I'm so tired of running in circles with the java that I'll just re-do all of the java tomorrow, recompile, and hope it works. Sad
Ninjette
Ninjette
New
New

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down